Scarlett
LadyBug
Luke
Buster
Vader Man
Momma Kitty
Beamer
P.D. (Puppa Dog)
Sassy Doo
Miss Daisy
Lucky
Mr. Rocco
Cherokee
Sadie "Good Girl"
Allie "Alligator"
Baby Roo
Kitty Kat Kenny
Nickel "Pickle Head"
Syndol
Nicki
.
.
.
.

Weekend Update...

All went well this past weekend. Well... almost. All 9 dogs are still doing their thing. The weather here was cold (lows in the 20's) and windy. Woke up this morning to a dusting of snow on the grass. As the weather gets colder the bathroom/ potty breaks keep getting shorter and shorter. Even dogs don't like being out when it's cold. I try hard to get their attention in another direction but... they are having none of that. They run out and do their business and then they start lining up at the door to try and get me to feel sorry for them so that I will come back in with them. Sure enough... within a few minutes I give in and we all go back in to get some heat. We added a basketball, Football and a Volleyball back out in the back yard. All 3 different shapes and sizes. As you can imagine, everyone had to go and smell each one and make sure everything was okay. Buster, the youngest and biggest male of the 9 dogs, plays with all 3 of them. Which ever dog is nearest one of the 3 balls, of coarse, that's the one Buster wants to play with.
Luke, a small male beagle mix, had to go over and mark (pee) on the volleyball... not sure why just the volleyball? But, hey... what ever... The rest seem to just find them when they wanted.
Now for the almost part... Luke decides at the final hour with snackies already handed out... good nights said to all... lights out and we are settling in to watch who will win the final leg of "The Amazing Race 17", he starts crying. Yes...crying... so we wait a while to see if he is going to stop. But stop... why stop??? As he continues and the time keeps ticking by and my mind starts wondering OMG.. what if... I get up out of my warm bed and go out and check on him. As soon as I open the door he jumps up out of his bed and runs to the pen gate. I walk over and open the gate, he runs out and I go in the pen to see if all looks good. Yep... his blankets, big rubber chew bone, water are all fine. All of the other dogs are looking at me in lukes pen. I can only wonder what they were thinking. So as i'm coming out of the pen I look over and there stands Luke at the door wanting to go into the main part of the house. Yep.. you guessed it... I open the door and he runs in as fast as his little legs will go. When I finally caught up with him, he had made his way back to our bedroom and was on our bed... no crying now... So between our bed and the rooms side chair, Luke made himself comfortable for a long nights sleep and we watched as the first all female team won this years "The Amazing Race 17".