Scarlett
LadyBug
Luke
Buster
Vader Man
Momma Kitty
Beamer
P.D. (Puppa Dog)
Sassy Doo
Miss Daisy
Lucky
Mr. Rocco
Cherokee
Sadie "Good Girl"
Allie "Alligator"
Baby Roo
Kitty Kat Kenny
Nickel "Pickle Head"
Syndol
Nicki
.
.
.
.

JBAD, Dog Names...

So I do think it's time for the basic round of proper introductions. The current all-star starting line-up is (can you tell i'm already in the sunday football thinking mode?)... PD, (Puppa Dog)..., Sady Girl..., Sassy Doo..., Miss Daisy..., Luke..., Scarlet..., Mr. Rocco..., Beamer..., Buster... did I miss anyone? Nope... I double checked and we have 9 tails a waging... (oops...now I have moved into the christmas thinking mode). We will share each ones story and add some more pics as we go along. Got to go for now... it's almost time for another take the dogs out for a bathroom/ potty break... Did I mention that we do this 4 times a day??? But hey, remember the old pay me now or pay me later car oil change commercials on tv? It's either take them out for the potty breaks or clean up potty mess in the pens. I'll stick with taken them out... little less work and a lot less bad smell...